RE: Oil Temp gauge.

To: "'WFO Herb'" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Temp gauge.
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:17:07 -0800
Having a oil temp gauge is kinda nice. And some gauge "sets" don't include a
oil temp gauge.
I also have noticed some oil temp gauges range from 100-250F (same as the
water gauges) while some "oil tank gauges" go from 100-340F. I think it all
comes down to where you take your reading. On the cool side of the oil
cooler, I should be fine. And these gauges won't damage themselves if you
the temp goes over 250F. (That's your queue to pull over anyhow before you
damage something else!)

Thanks for the help.
Toby