Re: Monte-Carlo Lamp..Joke now!

To: britclas@WorldShare.net, Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monte-Carlo Lamp..Joke now!
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:06:47 EST
In a message dated 12/06/2000 12:17:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
britclas@worldshare.net writes:

<< RH...and yes the checks in the mail, and I've always worn cowboy
 boots.<

 Now we know what you do for a living................you're a truck
 driver!LOL

 Ha!..reminds me of the story of the little boy and the old cowboy.  The
cowboy is sitting on a bench and a little boy stops by and stares intently
for a while and then asks...

How come you wear that big Cowboy hat?

The cowboy replies, to keep the sun out of my eye, keep my head warm, and my
horse can drink out of it.

How come you wear that red bandana?

It keeps the sweat soaked around my neck, and if there's a dust storm, I can
pull it up over my nose.

How come you wear the shirt with snaps and  big flowers?

The snaps are tougher than buttons, and I work in such a drab job in the
corral, it cheers me up to have purddy flowers on my shirt.

How come you wear that big belt with the bid silver buckle?

Well, besides holding my jeans up, I won the buckle for best bareback bronc
ridin' in '87 and I'm proud of it.

How come you wear the leather chaps over your jeans?

Well....the jeans are tough, but when I ride through the mesquite on my
horse, the leather chaps protect my legs.

OK...but one last question...HOW COME YOU'RE WEARING NIKE RUNNING SHOES?
Shouldn't you have on exotic skin boots?

Well, I don't want anyone to mistake me for a truck driver.........

***
 Hey come over to my house and you can poach a deer from the back yard,
 pesky critters are always in the garden.

So where's your house?  I got one about 200 yards behind Elizabeth's house
last year...

RH