Re: a charming pennsylvania hobby

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, npenney@erols.com
Subject: Re: a charming pennsylvania hobby
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:26:25 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/06/2000 12:35:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<<  there are more bikers in that area than deer
 thanks to the  rmc  reading motorcycle club. >>

chuck, last time I was in PA I looked at an old Civil Defense booklet in a
Reading antique shop.  It outlined all the steps they would take in the event
of nuclear attack (it was dated in the early 50's) and the plan for keeping
communication going was to use a local motorcycle club to ferry
messages...complete with official leather jackets and bus drivers hat!

RH