Events List Added to AHCUSA Website

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, AHCUSA@autox.team.net
Subject: Events List Added to AHCUSA Website
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 06:12:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi team,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have just launched an "Upcoming
Events" page on the AHCUSA website.  It's pretty barebones at the moment,
but we look forward to adding more event info as we get it.  Please have a
look:

http://www.healey.org/events.shtml

Right now I don't believe that there is any Healey-centered events list on
the web, and so we'd like to make this one.  In addition to the well-known,
Healey-club hosted events, we'd also like to post info on the many generic
British car events and meets that occur around the country each year.  So,
if you know of events of interest to Healey owners, please send me the
following info:

1.  Name of event.
2.  Date(s) of event (our list shows the start date of multi-day events).
3.  Place of event.
4.  Contact person's name and telephone number.
5.  URL of event-related website, if available.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
Tampa, Florida