Re: [AHCUSA] Events List Added to AHCUSA Website

To: "Reid Trummel" <AHCUSA@excite.com>
Subject: Re: [AHCUSA] Events List Added to AHCUSA Website
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:41:13 -0500
Cc: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <AHCUSA@autox.team.net>
Just to echo Rick's comment re updateing; I went through the sites I
could find easily, last evening, intending to get a head start on
planning for next summer and for the most part the sites were
substantially different throughout current ranges and some were last
updated for events in the summer of '00.

> Unfortunately, many of them
>aren't updated very often, so it'll be great if you can provide a
reliable
>source of current, accurate event info.

Ed A