Re: Healey Thingy In July

To: <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Thingy In July
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:52:41 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Herb

I am looking for a schedule of events and the hotel where it is being held.
The Healey web page does not provide any info other than a phone number and
email address for Bill Bolton

I've emailed Bill asking for the info but have not received an answer yet.

I want to make my reservations but need to see a schedule first since I
can't spend the whole week.

Larry