RE: web site update\computer stuff

To: "'JARplanner@aol.com'" <JARplanner@aol.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: web site update\computer stuff
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:14:39 -0800
oh those... those light up as the on-board radar locks on target. Push the
center of the steering wheel to launch vehicle to vehicle rear facing
missiles top dispatch those SUVS tailgating you. The forward facing Vulcan
cannon is activated by the big "C" (cannon) pull switch. Pull on that and
lett'her rip to clear out pedestrians or slow moving mini-vans in front. It
also works on trees and other obstacles in a pinch.

Toby