Re: Vote counts - no LBC

To: je.adams@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vote counts - no LBC
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:43:12 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2000 9:00:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
je.adams@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< They're also trying to put pressure
 on the House and Senate Armed Forces Committees to fully
 investigate why and how many military ballots were tossed
 out of the Florida Election." >>

Probably the same reason citizens' votes in three counties were thrown out
and not counted, as well as many other transgressions against the democratic
system:  The corruption fostered by having , as Governer, the Republican
brother of a candidate running for President, and his puppet Secretary of
State who is so eager to certify incomplete and inaccurate vote counts.  Gore
seems to be taking a lot of flak from jerks around the country only because
he wants to see the democratic process completed, i.e., count the votes of
citizens who honestly cast their votes--a process Bush seems to fear and has
steadfastly attemped to block.  I cannot personally accept either candidate
as MY President until all the votes are counted and his position verified.

Now, let's get off this unwinnable topic of Politics and back to our cars.
Please????  8^)

--David C.

"Why is it called lipstick if they can still move their lips?"