Re: Tranny help needed

To: Brad Pace <britclas@WorldShare.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny help needed
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:57:01 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Pace wrote:

> Oh Horrors! This may be an effective fix, But all it does to me is
> turn on the giant flashing BUTCHER sign in my head. You may never live
> this down!

Wait a minute! If I already cut out the rear shelf, left footwell and
some other metal on this Sprite. Why would a couple more welds classify
as a "butcher job"?
I saved this Sprite from being parted out by the flip of a coin because
it was in rough shape. It is very original though but the rodents rusted
it out in places you couldn't imagine. 27 years of rats living in it did
take a toll. I replaced the back 1/4 of the trans tunnel already.
Concours it's not!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ