Fuel Pump

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pump
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:27:24 -0600
I had recently (earlier this year) asked the list about an old fuel pump
that was on a bugeye I had parted out.  Today I went and picked up the
remainder of parts for the 65 Sprite and in the parts is the same fuel pump,
NEW IN BOX!! The #'s are as follows AUA 25
ELEC PUMP 12V
l X l
K1333 M3

The box is half orange and half black with a white strip separating the
colors. The logo is in white letters on the black half of the box, SU (in an
orange parallelogram that leans to the right) and BUTEC on the black
background.

When I had asked what this went to earlier, I didn't have enough information
for an answer. I hope this is enough information for a  more definte answer
now.............. TIA, Brad