Serious camber problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Serious camber problem
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:10:24 -0800
Help!!! First my computer crashed due to a virus, so if anybody got a
message from me with an attachment don't open it.

Does anyone know what causes a serious camber problem?
The right front wheel on my 67 project is kicked out at the bottom about
2 inches.
It is so bad the tires squeels when driving.
I have replaced the bum shock, it helped, I have replaced the spring, it
helped a bit, I have replaced the trunion bushings, and it is on correct
not flipped.
The wheel bearings were not perfect so I replaced them too.
The king pin is *accecptable* but not perfect.
No bent A arm, no bent frame, good A arm bushings.

I am lost on this one.

Thanks
Frank