Re: Wisconsin

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <wadleigh@syix.com>, <Lukinpanub@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wisconsin
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:01:48 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey, you all come up up out of there! Wishin' for snow? I live in western
Ill. about three hundred miles south of the big cheese. We only got 3 or 4"
of snow but first we got about an inch of ice that was enough to pull down
some power lines. You'd be surprised at how fast a house will cool off when
it's -4 degrees outside and the wind is blowing 40 mph at midnight. Oh,
we're going to get another 5-6" tonight, too. At least we've got power
tonight.
          Jim K.