US-based parts suppliers.

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>
Subject: US-based parts suppliers.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:14:34 -0000
Have any non-USA people dealt with US-based traders?  I'm trying to find out
if anyone else has had bad experiences with any suppliers of Spridget parts.
I'm not going to name them, but would be interested to see if the same names
came up from others.  Possibly this is one 'thread' that is best done
off-list.  Could you please reply direct to me if you have anything
contentious or litigious to say?

I will only reply to people who show a genuine interest, so as to prevent
this enquiry from turning sour!

Many thanks

Rob Thomas
(preparing to duck from the inevitable S*** Storm)