RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: 1500 Engine needed near Maryland

To: "'JARplanner@aol.com '" <JARplanner@aol.com>, "'npenney@erols.com '" <npenney@erols.com>, "'JustBrits@aol.com '" <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: 1500 Engine needed near Maryland
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 06:44:49 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net '" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If the crank is bad it isn't worth $35 in my area. The cranks are hard to
find in North Texas according to a local machine shop,. course he aint on
the net!! He had found one in OK. for around $900 new, When I took him a
long block that I had gotten CHEEP, and the crank was good, he gave me a 58
and a 62 Sprite (parts cars) for the crank.
 Ask the seller lots of questions before bidding, and save those emails in
case they lie to sell it to you (not that that would happen on eBay very
often)