Re: Brake line kit.

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Brake line kit.
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:22:37 -0800
Cc: "'DLancer7676@cs.com '" <DLancer7676@cs.com>, "'pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com '" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net '" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I am not worried about period correct as much as just a nice workable unit
> (I don't need other leaks) Frank, you did this to Pieces, which flare did
> you use!!??

I have a KD tools flaring kit. I bought it from Mini Mania or Seven
Enterprises way back when I had a Mini.
It is a simple flaring kit with the adaptors to double (or bubble) flare
the lines.
I just used it to make new lines on the 67 Sprite I'm working on. It
works, no leaks.
MM just resells the KD tool flaring kit.
On PIECES I just shortened the lines and reflared them with this kit.

--

Happy Healeydays
Frank Clarici