RBHouston's 4 posts and new nickname (NO LBC content)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RBHouston's 4 posts and new nickname (NO LBC content)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:54:53 -0500
Well folks I needed a break from studying so I decided to read my email.
What do I find but 4, yes that's right, 4 messages from RBHouston about
how he missed 3 deer while hunting.  My guess is that the only thing
safe on Fishers ranch had antlers that day.  Anyway here is my theory
on what happened that day and with the posts.

I figure RBHouston, as he ages, has acquired a bit of un-steadiness.
It is hard to shoot a deer when it is standing still, yet moving thru
the peep sights or cross hairs as the rifle moves about.

I hear some people doubting my theory.  Heretics!  The proof beyond
a shade of a doubt is the 4 posts that he sent out.  Picture this, as
the mouse was moving about even as RBHouston was trying to hold it steady,
and his shaking index finger was frantically clicking away in a desperate
attempt to send one message.  But alas RBHouston sent 4 messages.

So as you can see he missed 3 deer and sent 4 messages for the same
reason.  He has got a case of the 'shakes', not to be confused with
shingles.  With that proven your new name is MR. RBHouston is
"Shakes the Hunter."

This name can lead to many tag lines, such as, "When Shakes the Hunter
is on the prowl, the only thing that might kill a deer is the gun powder
smoke."  That would look real cool on a business card or a web site.  Or
how about "Shakes says, ready, aim, shoot, reload, ready, aim, shoot, reload"
Maybe Toby could make some really cool silk jackets, or is that an Italian
NJ/NY thing?  The abuse is endless.

Bill "I gotta get a life" Gilroy
Bill "The new Dave Barry?" Gilroy

PS.  I live in NJ so I have no fear of a law abiding citizen trying to get
in with a gun :-)
PPS.  All of this is with MTPFIC.
ppps. i wonder if there is room under chuck's rock.