LBC dreams

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC dreams
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:30:14 -0800
I had my first LBC dream last night. It was from a 3rd person viewpoint with
me driving a late 60s dark red, burgundy Sprite. It was a very spirited
drive to say the least. It was basically me cruising around some turns and
lovely wide bends in some unknown location. Down shifting and laying on it
out of the apex was sweet. I was alone in the car, but behind me the little
area, was full of grapefruits. yes.. grapefruits...

Obviously my sprite is trying to tell me something, but I have no idea what.
If my BIMCT certificate comes back on my 69 sprite and it's original color
was dark red, I am gonna freak.

Strange stuff indeed.

Toby

69 Sprite