Re: Kids, Cars, and a no start LBC

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Kids, Cars, and a no start LBC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:47:10 -0600
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ryan,

  I suppose the answer to your question goes back to whether your
engine  was originally equipped with a vacuum-advance dizzy and if the
engine is in close to stock configuration.

  For my part, my experience has been that a street machine usually runs
more smoothly and gets better gas mileage with a vacuum equipped dizzy.
You may not care about those things.

  Will you have problems because it has no vac unit?  Unlikely, IMHO.

  Cheers,

  CR