Re: Shift problem solved!

To: davriker@pacbell.net, wadleigh@syix.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shift problem solved!
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 02:30:11 FILETIME=[F1411540:01C06AF5]
Sue,
If you need a replacement gear shift, don't buy one.  I have not one, but
two of the type you describe.  It looks like it has a 'D' cell battery
attached about 2/3 of the way down the shaft, right?  Mike Maclean sent me,
for free, a gear shift that would fit under the rubber life saver that
plugged the ice cream bowl covering the transmission tunnel (by the way
Mike, way to go with the Bugeye, it looks great).  I would like to continue
the "chain of spridgeteer love" by sending you one free.  Just zip me your
address.  Anybody else need the other one?
Ryan