first annual "Frostbite 200"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: first annual "Frostbite 200"
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:56:16 -0800
SWAG'ers and all other LBCs are hereby invited to the first annual Frostbite
200.
This tour will begin at my house this Sunday morning at 10:00 AM or after I
finish
my breakfast coffee.  The route will be the same as the Davis Double Century
bicycle ride.  I plan on training up for the bike ride this year and figure
a tour of
the course in the bugeye will inspire me.
>From Davis the route goes to Vacaville, over Cantelow hill to Pleasant's
Valley, Lake Berryessa,
Pope Valley, Middletown, over Big Canyon Road, Lower Lake, Cache Creek
canyon,
Woodland and back to Davis.  Lots of two lane scenic twisty windy roads
through tiny
backwoods towns. Luch will be wherever we find an open place in the
Clearlake area.
Hardtops and American iron will be severely frowned upon, and soft-tops will
be ridiculed
and made to drive at the back of the pack.  If you show up in a Tr****h, you
will be given an alternate
map made up by my youngest daughter.

RSVP and I'll post directions to my place.  If it rains, stay home cause I
haven't got a top.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye