Re: Starting problem fixed?

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting problem fixed?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:19:37 EST
In a message dated 12/21/2000 6:31:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> No cracks, no burns, no wear marks, just a non conductive Lucas rotor.
> (one of those green box jobs) I have read that others have had Lucas

There was a brief period when Lucas experimented with 100% plastic dizzy
rotors, as a cost saving measure.  They were found to be less than
acceptible, since consumer tests showed that they were "non conductive."
Sorry, Frank.  You must have gotten one of those test pieces by mistake.  ;-)

Stiff upper lip, old boy!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget