LBC Christmas songs

To: Minor Mail list <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>, "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Christmas songs
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:51:10 -0800
Act Now!

    Yes folks there is still time to order the official LBC lovers
Christmas album.  Available on CD, Cassette, and for those of you who
never upgraded stereos, 8 track.  All your LBC favorites from the
original artists on this set:

1.    Silent night (the lucas electric's song)
2.    White exhaust smoke
3.    I heard the valves on Christmas day
4.    Oh little town of Abingdon
5.    I'll have a (clipper) blue christmas
6.    All I want for Christmas is an NOS horn push
7.    God rest ye merry, BMC
8.    Deck the tires.
9.    Spark plugs roasting in an engine fire.
10.    Rudolph the red bonnet Midget
11.    Feliz NaviSprite
12.    Driving in a winter wonderland
13.    Grandma got run over by a Triumph
14.    Jingle Spokes
15.    Oh Traveller Tannenbaum
16.    Hark! the A series exhaust note sings

    How much would you pay for all these wonderful christmas memories?
Act now, supplies are limited and when they're gone, they're gone.

    But seriously folks, Have a happy holiday season wherever you may
be, and best wishes from sunny California.

Steve.

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"Profanity is the crutch of the ignorant"