RE: Dreaming of Bugeyes

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: RE: Dreaming of Bugeyes
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:51:52 -0500
Bob,

  Im not looking for a cream puff. I would settle for at least finding one
within 100 miles of me  that wasn't a total basket case..... I actually want
a project car, its been a few years since I did any dismantling.....  An I
have been browsing hose sites for months now with no real luck but I will
keep trying :O)

Ben