Re: Frostbite 200

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Frostbite 200
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:49:18
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen and fellow Listers,

Sounds like a great drive!   Hope you can get those pictures up on a
site. I, for one, would love to see them.

(If they have already appeared on a site, my apologies; have been 'off
air' for the last few days, and am now wading my way through a mountain
of mail).

Hope you all had a great Yule. Here's looking forward to the New Year!

Ron in Ireland, where we has just 3" of snow yest. Took the daily driver
out. Had fun doing 60, when <everybody> else was doing 35. Lovely slides
and tested out the ABS big-time. Now what was that thread about.......?
;-))
Keep your foot down, and the revs up!