Carbs etc for 1500s in the US

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carbs etc for 1500s in the US
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:29:35 -0000
I've been offered about 7.5 tons of Spitfire spares.  Heads, carbs,
gearboxes, diffs, radiators, instruments, alloys etc.  Obviously the heads,
carbs
and boxes are good for the Spridgets, but does anyone want any other
its( ie.
"what should I consider sending over to the US for Triumph/Spridget
owners?")  If anyone knows any Triumph lists, could they please pass this
on.  It would be a great shame to have it all crushed.

(PS    I will save the manifolds for those who have asked)