Re: A little help

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A little help
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:07:21 -0500
Valentine wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Would those of you who attended the rally last year please send a short
> note or discription to the list to enlighten the new list members?
> Maybe we can get some of them to come.....

All I can say is come and you will not be disappointed.  I will make
sure that I can attend.  I went last year and had a great time.  I
toured
areas unseen by other ralliers and I was the first to make it to the
final check point!  My wife went along and was worried that it would not
be her cup of tea, and had a great time.  She is all ready for Rally
2001.  And if you can't bring a LBC do what I did, I drove my wife's
Toyota.   You might get a bit of ribbing and they make you start at
the back of the pack, but it was just as fun.  And like I said, I
went from the back of the pack to being the first team to finish.
If you are lacking a navigator don't worry, Kevin will hook you
with someone.  Like I said a great time was had by all and we are
looking forward to Rally 2001.

Bill "The Spin Doctor" Gilroy

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
wmgilroy.vcf]