computers no lbc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: computers no lbc
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:56:52 -0000
hey frank!
we never had this kind of problem in the old days huh?   either the phone
worked or it did not and either the record player worked or it did not!  and
either the 8 track played ,,,or the player ate it!   lol!  ah yes the good
old days.    wonder how a party line would work with today's computers and
caller  i.d. ???  had a party line when i was a kid in coopersburg .   i bet
no one could imagine today picking up the phone and hearing someone already
on the phone and their not being in your house!   now here we sit all hooked
up to the internet chatting with the entire globe!  man have things changed.
so much so fast!  i am amazed with how things have developed and how
expensive new things(technology) are and 6-12 months later they drop in
price like a lead baloon!
and to think they were teaching computer punch cards in high school in my
senior year  (one of the last years they did that i understand) in 1975.
yeah well i still have my old 55 chevy and my old healey!  and my 8-tracks
too  lol!   now about my sanity????  aw heck that left me years ago!!!!

what ever happened to cruzing?
chuck
as for my sanity?  ask ron c. who the wierd person was crusing the pits up
at the glen in a race car that was there not to be raced?  and a driver with
a socially challenged broken finger?(the middle one, of course!)
lol!!!!..c.