Re: Belts - Reminder [No LBC]

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Belts - Reminder [No LBC]
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 13:47:57 -0800
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Maybe we should all get together and buy a few thousand acres in Montana, with
entrance restricted to LBC owners. SUVs optional. BTW, who has right of way at
an unmarked intersection? Wrong! It goes to the guy in the 4wd pickup, with the
gun rack, & the bumper sticker that reads "Guns don't kill people...........I
do!"
Kate