Re: Top Down Driving....

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top Down Driving....
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 07:17:36 -0800
Hi Michael,

We will be in the cold by the time this gets posted.  Leaving for the
Frostbite 2000 in a few minutes.  If my hands defrost in time I might
even write up a story.  I know we don't have the bitter cold of the
Northeast, but with the fog here in Calif.  It will cut through every
thing you wear.

Bundled up and leaving.

Rick