Re: SCCA ProRally Championship

To: "mark.endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA ProRally Championship
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:32:26 -0500
From "mark.endicott" <endicott at nashville.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 4:09 PM
Subject: SCCA ProRally Championship

> Anybody involved with this event?  Think we could get a Spridget entered?

Hi Mark,

I am. I'm in the local region. Former RE, and everything else. Now the
newsletter editor. The event is a high speed through the woods event and not
a TSD event. If you want to prepare a Midget to endure 180 miles of high
speed hell on dirt roads, I'm sure you can get it entered. Best people to
get in touch with about help are the Perry's at Rivergate Restorations at
http://www.rivergate5speed.com/ They do racing and rally prep, have raced
Midgets and build the 5 speed conversion kits. They are members of our
region and neighbors of mine.

BTW, done anything with that top yet?

Tom and Sharon Shirley
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/