Coventry Climax engines was Re: New rotary engines

To: robthomas@ukonline.co.uk, spridgets@autox.team.net teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f01InPE00733
Subject: Coventry Climax engines was Re: New rotary engines
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 13:49:01 EST
Hi Rob,

To be worth swapping from a 1275cc (actually 1312cc) A-series I would want a
tuned FWB (1500cc)which is one engine that appeared in racing Coopers.  For
the cost and trouble involved I think it would be easier to purchase an alloy
head for the A-series for the weight saving and live with similar power
outputs.  If course the FWE would make a nifty alternative for a Frogeyes 948.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 01/01/01 06:03:48 Pacific Standard Time,