bugeye safely home

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: bugeye safely home
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:52:13 -0800 (PST)
Armed with some good towing advice from John C., I borrowed a CJ10 from a
friend, picked up a car trailer from U-Haul in Sacramento, drove to
Clearlake, loaded the bugeye, trailered it to Davis, unloaded it, returned
the trailer, the truck and just got home.  Wow, what a New Year's Day.

In a day of two I expect to get the head off and find out why all this was
necessary.

Meanwhile to those Spridgeteers/SWAGers who made the drive, thanks for 3/4
of a very fun day.  Comraderie, great roads and weather.  A good lunch
followed by more great driving.  Four green spridgets ripping up the roads
and turning every head we passed.  Does it get better?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller