Watching the games....ahhhh.

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Watching the games....ahhhh.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:37:59 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kate,
I forgot about the games..... silly me.  I almost went to Purdue (way back
when).  :o)
When we have our SWAG meeting on the internet on Friday we hope to plan a
trip to Oregon - perhaps late July - gotta have that dinner with you all,
too.  We went on the Frostbite 200 this weekend, and Glen drives like  the
wind around those curvy roads......my back was really hurting after  one
stretch.  Having a bad back and taking Spridget drives sometimes causes a
bit of a problem.  :o)
PeggyB