3 Re: 2 - Re: Fw: BMC Gold &Silver Seals

To: frogeye@gateway.net, JARplanner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 3 Re: 2 - Re: Fw: BMC Gold &Silver Seals
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:43:19 EST
You paid more money for gold and got something like a 2 year guarantee
instead of a year for a silver or whatever.  Gold was never brand new, always
something on part exchange (core charge).  Gold would not have been brand new
because if it was, it would have just been a brand new part and not requiring
any special sticker.

I used to have a gold seal dynamo leaflet that I kept (printed on gold/brown
paper) that I kept for info on polarising, that had all the guarantee stuff
on it but I can't find it at present.

There wasn't a big difference in price and for the little bit extra you got a
much better deal so I always bought gold.  After I fried a couple of control
boxes and dynamoes I was glad I did too.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/01/01 10:00:41 Pacific Standard Time,