Fw: Stepped Reamer for King Pins

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Stepped Reamer for King Pins
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 21:47:38 -0800
I just did new king pins and bushes.  The local LBC parts house in town
assisted me in press fitting the new bushes into the upright.  Then he
brought out the king pin reamer.  It is exactly the same length & diameter
and stepped just like the new king pin, except the area that lines up with
the bushes look similar to a drill bit.  Like a thread tap, you turn the
reamer as you push it down.  Instead of cutting threads, it perfectly sizes
the bushings and aligns them all at the same time.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino