Junkyard Wars was RE: LBC conversion

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, esheffield@prizmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Junkyard Wars was RE: LBC conversion
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:04:23 FILETIME=[14CF67C0:01C0775B]
The one I saw had two teams building pumpkin shooters.  They were trying to
hit a "castle" with pumpkins.  The young team built a catapult and the older
team built a compressed air cannon.  It sure was funny to watch them ride
the bicycle they attached to the air tank to build up pressure.  They lost
because they didn't hit the target.  Pieces of the young teams' pumpkin
managed to hit the target for the win.
Ryan