Computer Q's (no LBC content)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Computer Q's (no LBC content)
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 08:22:08 -0600
You can tell I am back, I am not talking about Spridgets...........
AGAIN!!
Please, I need some advice though............ I have had this new unit
built since my soundcard failure took out my old system. When I made
this one, I bought a 20 gig hard drive to load windows up on, and
reinstalled my old 8 gig because it was still good and had lots of
information I didn't want to lose. Now I have gone to my Netscape
Mailbox on the old 8 gig and when I try to open the folder it asks what
program I want to do this with and gives me a list of options (the usual
suspects in this type of application, for those that have seen this
window before) any suggestions on which program to use??    Brad
Oh yeah, reply off list so that this trespass of protocol will not be
violently opposed, Thanks.................