Re: Electric Fans

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric Fans
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 11:44:38 EST
There was a very interesting debate on this issue a while back which should
be in the list archive.  I think though that the difference between right and
not so right is fairly small.

A more efficient or bigger radiator is a better bet then a supplmentary core
but a supplementary core will work.

I think an oft neglected approach to improving cooling is to concentrate on
letting the hot air out of the engine bay.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 06/01/01 07:25:27 Pacific Standard Time,