Waterloo-dtr

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waterloo-dtr
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 21:01:08 -0800
Greetings,
It seems as though a person is not allowed to take a vacation or to change
internet service provider without being trashed on the list.  The business
is alive and well and the website is up and running and to my knowledge has
never been down.  The phone still works, although I cannot guarantee that I
will be available to answer it 100% of the time, but you can leave message
with the secretary if she answers and on the voice mail if no one answers.
transman@waterloo-dtr.com is and has always been available, except for the
week during transition between TX and CAL.

The situation between Rob Thomas and myself is a personal situation that has
been rectified.  The United States Postal Service is not always the quickest
way to send items internationally.  I am more than willing to work with Rob
to clarify any misunderstandings and I hope he will address the list as
quickly as possible once the matter has been resolved to his satisfaction.

If anyone has any questions or comments regarding the business practices of
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems, please contact me off list and I do my best to
help.

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems