Re: Norristown Swap Meet

To: John Holliday <fprodget@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Norristown Swap Meet
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:04:16 -0500
On word from the Pres of the Philly MG Club, the Norristown Swap meet will
be held on Feb 4, 2001. A week later than normal, but that is earlier than a
month and a half late, like last year. ;-)

The monthly meeting is tonight so if any further details come up I will pass
them on.

Larry
Larry

On 1/8/01 4:42 PM, "John Holliday" <fprodget@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if the British Parts Swapmeet held
> last year in Norristown is scheduled to be held this
> year? If so please pass on any info.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Holliday

Larry Macy