News Flash - Norristown Swap Meet

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: News Flash - Norristown Swap Meet
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:25:52 -0500
Due to circumstances beyond my control (basically the location isn't ready)
the date I posted for the Norristown PA Swap Meet is not confirmed.

I went to the Philly MG Club Meeting tonite and found out that the date of
Feb 4 is NOT, I repeat, NOT confirmed. As soon as a final date is announced
I will let both lists know.

I had thought it was final, but apparently Fred, the guy that runs the
place, is not ready to make a commitment.

Again I will let everybody know as soon as the date is firmed up.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.