Re: [spridgets] New Member (looking for a Sprite)

To: "Peter Wrisley" <pwrisley@soundvisioninc.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [spridgets] New Member (looking for a Sprite)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:54:45 -0800
Welcome Peter

I don't know if it's still available, but the message below came up on the
list on 12/11/00. The link is still good.

If you like Ginettas, check out
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Chucks_Ginetta.htm

This is a car that my buddy has been building for the last two years with a
Rover V8. It is believed to be one of only two G27s in the US and is
definately a one of a kind. There is also lots of other Spridget stuff on
my site. http://www.gerardsgarage.com

Good luck

Gerard
___________________________________
>>Gentlemen,
I am the executor of my father's estate and have been trying to liquidate
portions of that estate.  One item that he owns (he currently resides with
me after experiencing several strokes) a 1960 Bug-eye.  He had, over a
couple of years, begun to prepare her for restoration.  Thus, she looks more
like a pile of spare parts; however, she is all present including a
fiberglass hardtop, all bumpers/bumpets, etc.
I have had several serious inquiries, but most folks lose interest when they
discover that it garaged in Western North Carolina.  I am in Raleigh, NC.
This website is currently still active, but may disappear at any time.
http://home.interpath.net/storrs/index.htm
My ISP is dropping their 'dial-in' customers and have not given us any
timeline for their transfer of our electronic assets.  Any help is truly
appreciated.  Have a great week!<<
----________________________________

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -