I have returned to the list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I have returned to the list
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:30:25 EST
Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me or don't remember me this
is Jamie. I was on this list six months to a year ago. I had to leave the
list due to the fact I had so much going on that I just didn't have time to
read the list mail. I'm back though and I am still building my Sprite and
Midget database. I don't live in Florida any more, I just finished a move to
Wisconsin. My Sprite is currently at my parents house in Florida but I should
have it here in Wisconsin around March (I hope). You can access my web site
from the link below my name at the bottom of this page. Talk to everyone
later.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>