Frank Zappa Book (NO LBC CONTENT)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frank Zappa Book (NO LBC CONTENT)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 07:59:10 -0600
Ok, you die hard Mothers!! In perusing a catalog for one of my other
hobbies, I came across a book of interest to some on the list. The text
is as follows.......
Mother: The Frank Zappa Story TPB (trade paper back)
by Michael Gray
A documentary of Zappa's life and work, including his childhood in
Maryland and his move to California; the formation of his 1960's cult
band, The Mothers of Invention; and his untimely death from cancer.
Illustrated with 60 candid photos. (Publishers Group
West)(0-859653-02-1)
TPB, 6x9, 256pg  ............ $14.95
If this holds any interest to you, contact me off list and I will give
you ideas on where to obtain this book for yourself or you can get it
through me if a source is not available. I am ordering 3 months in
advance so please bear this in mind and I would like to know before
Monday so that I can get my order in by the 15th (my deadline).
 Brad