Re: Horn circuit?

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Horn circuit?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:34:24 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Under the dash, where the column bolts, couldn't you run a wire there? It
> would be much more discreet.............

Brad

The inner column is isolated from the outer column sleeve.
And the whole column is mounted on a rubber gasket.
The horn needs to be grounded to the inner column.
As Mike stated, the whole steering assembly and front end are mounted on
rubber somewhere or another.

So grounding the column doesn't work. (I tried)

I think the whole horn ground system is magic, maybe even PFM

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ