heat wave

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: heat wave
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:39:02 EST
Spridgeteers-
Well the mercury went over the 40 deg. mark for the first time in over a
month here in CT.  Decided it was time to awake the Sprite from hibernation
and take a spin.  First time driving top down with over a foot of snow on the
ground was a unique experience.  Hearing that exhaust note again really made
my day.  I do need to get that heater reinstalled though!!  Hope you all had
a chance to get your cars out today (or at least get them ready for Spring)

Pete G.
Southington, CT
AN5L26473
AN6L24668