Original Sprite & Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Original Sprite & Midget
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:03:51 EST
Hi All

Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry on where to find the
Original Sprite & Midget Book by Terry Horler.  For those who suggested Green
Mountain Motorbooks, I missed that copy only hours before posting my original
request which was why I asked if anyone had a personal copy for sale.  The
book finding services (Powells, bibliofind, abe and fatbrain) did have some
copies of good used books with prices ranging from $66.00 to $140.00, OUCH!

I did find and win a brand new copy on e-bay for quite a bit less money, but
as you can see this book apparently commands a premium.

Will the person on the list who asked that if I found an extra copy please
contact me off list.

Cheers

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA