Winter Cruise

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winter Cruise
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:37:45 -0500
It was above freezing in Michigan today, and more importantly, the giant
snowdrift in front of my tent garage was mostly gone- so it was time to
wake the Bugeye from it's two month hibernation. With a shot of ether it
started up on the second try , idled OK, and the brakes worked. I took a
cruise to run errands all over town. Aside from the people looking at me
as if I were nuts because I was driving with the top down ( If they only
knew!), I had a very pleasant trip around town. It was fast, for a
Sprite, it handled well, and it was a blast to drive. So soon we forget.
Hope it stays above freezing for a little longer and doesn't snow.

Roger Cotting
60 Bugeyes 2
73 Midget
80 TR8