MKIV Sprite FS

To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
Subject: MKIV Sprite FS
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:09:12 -0800
I have an absolutely perfect, rustfree MKIV Sprite body shell and all the
parts to go with it. Some parts are new, but everything is refurbished and
in like new condition. The shell was stripped to bare metal, primered in
Sikkens catalyzed primer and undercoated. The are NO rust repairs on this
body and it has never been hit. I have cleaned (to bare metal) and
repainted every piece for this car.

Some of you have seen the quality/detail level of my work and for those who
haven't there are lots of photos on my web site.

If anyone is interested in the shell for a restoration or everything that
goes with it (paint and assemble), contact me off list. I've done a
tremendous amount of work on it so I'm not giving it away, but I'd really
like to be working on my finishing my Bugeye instead. Make me an offer if
you're seriously interested.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -