Re: Bugeye F/S

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye F/S
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:09:51 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If "All parts" means 98% correct original parts and if it's rust
free, $3500 or a highest bid below that would be worth looking at.

Hypothetically add 5K (including new paint) and you might have a
pristine driver. Make or break would be a running engine and
useable interior with originality not such a big deal. Or add 10K
you will have concours potential, but here the make or break is
originality. In either case you are beating the resale market.

My .02 cents, and as always heavy rust is the budget buster unless
you are a very accomplished Mig-master.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug